Free Flash Video Poker - Jacks or Better
The above free Jacks or Better video poker game was provided to us by River Belle Online Casino. You can visit them to download there casino and play a much wider range of video poker games in both free play mode or for real money.
Jacks or Better Strategy
Jacks or Better is the game most video poker games are built on. Jacks or Better is played with a 52- card deck and there are no wild cards. In Jacks or Better you must have at least a pair of jacks to win even money. You also want to play the max coin acceptance in order to get the highest payout every time you play. Below are a few key strategy points to help you win, but they are not fool proof. The computer is a random program meaning there is no pattern or strategy for 100 percent win.
1. If you have a winning pair keep the two cards and trade the other three.
2. If you have three of a kind keep the three cards and trade the other two.
3. If you don’t have a winning pair keep the pair and trade the other three cards.
4. If you have four cards to a royal flush and no winning hand, play for the royal flush.
5. Know the hands that will win such as what a straight is or what a flush is. This gives you a better chance of choosing the right cards to keep.
6. If you have no winning hands and no pairs keep the highest card especially if it is a jack. By keeping the one jack you have a better chance of getting a second jack for the win. For example the jack was in place one. You traded all five cards and the last card dealt in the second deal is a jack, but you don’t have any other winning pairs or hands you lose. Had you kept the jack you might have gotten the fifth card as the jack for a winning pair.
7. Always keep the highest card in your hand if you don’t have a win, even if it is a king or as low as a five.
We also have a free multi-hand Jacks or Better that might also be of interest to you. Or see our whole range of free video poker options.